Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Medical tourism for Cosmetic surgery and Hair transplant surgery

There has been increasing demand for cosmetic surgery and hair transplant surgery from US and Europe. With dollar appreciation, the effective cost of cosmetic surgery and hair transplant surgery has reduced by almost 20%. 
Our centre uses the best of the instrumentation, majority of them are being imported from US and Europe. In spite of the increasing cost of instruments, we have tried to keep the price of the procedures same as before. This has made medical tourism to india more affordable. The quality and result at our centre in Delhi, India is at par with the best of the centres in the world.I feel this is right time for getting your hair transplant and cosmetic surgery procedures. Majority of the cosmetic surgery procedures varies from US $ 800 to US $ 2000. Our hair transplant rates is very affordable too. We are charging US $ 1.2 per graft with FUE technique and US $ 1.6 per graft for body hair transplant.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful info! I appreciate your effort. Hair Transplantation Clinics is really like a magic to grow hairs again permanently that look 100% natural Even feels great to hear this and think it would be felt by the person who actually undergo this procedure.
It is advisable to select the best hair transplant surgeon to have good results.

Unknown said...

I am very interested in hair transplant even if I don't need it because of the increasing number of men who are having problem with hair thinning. I have been reading Dr. Ray Woods posts and I find it also very informative.

Unknown said...

Hi! I m rojer, before 6 month I am suffered from hair problems. I am very depressed and disappointed. My friends always support me and me on my bad time. I used many products to stop hair fall but no effect on my hair. One day I read about HOS(Hair’s Only Solution) clinic, I contact and visit their clinic, they suggest me for hair transplant and describe the full process.. after some time I am ready nd now I have no hair fall problem.. I am happy , Thanx my best buddies and Hos clinic…

aana1 said...

Hair transplant mumbai is good to treat bald men and women who needs hair regrowth in a safe way.

Manjot kaur said...

Hair transplantation is a surgical procedure used to treat baldness or hair loss. Typically, tiny patches of scalp are removed from the back and sides of the head and implanted in the bald spots in the front and top of the head.

Hair Transplant Treatment in Chandigarh
Best Hair Transplant Doctor in Chandigarh